SurgicAir® Plenum is the solution to deliver precise airflow over the patient in complicated ceilings with tight interstitial spaces. SurgicAir® Plenum can reduce the number of duct connections down to two and evenly distribute the supply air to each fully integrated diffuser. This is the solution to replace standard above ceiling components that would be impossible to install. Whether the application is a retrofit or new construction, this system is custom-designed to accommodate the demands of these unique spaces. SurgicAir® Plenum delivers laminar flow, with or without HEPA filters, in as little as 12″ of height.
The SurgicAir® Plenum System
SurgicAir® Plenum Advantages:
- Less ductwork and design time thanks to an integrated air distribution plenum.
- Fast and flexible installation with modular sections easily lifted by hand.
- Direct, rapid-response engineering and collaboration. No time consuming middle-men.
- Expertise and oversight that only a dedicated O.R. airflow specialist can provide.
- Superior fit and finish. No one delivers aesthetics like Precision Air.
- Design and airflow performance that raises the standard of patient protection.
Plenum with Lami-Vent
Plenum with HEPA Filters
Learn about these other SurgicAir solutions
Just a few of our satisfied customers
About Precision Air
Precision Air is the only U.S. healthcare company specializing in improving surgical patient outcomes through customized, zero-particle OR airflow solutions. Since 1974, our research-based philosophy has been built upon the idea that patients and surgical teams deserve the safest, most comfortable environments that technology can provide. By placing a strong emphasis on custom innovation and ROI for our customers, hospitals all over the world are enjoying the value-added benefits that only a specialist like Precision Air can provide.